Hi, dear soul –
Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
In August of 2012, alongside my dear friend Jana Stanfield, I had the great good fortune of providing music for Jack Canfield’s “Breakthrough To Success” Training in Scottsdale, AZ. Meeting Jack, and seeing him “in action”, were very powerful experiences for me; I respect Jack as a man of integrity that truly “walks his talk”…
One of the many inspiring things that Jack said was that he attributes his success to 3 things: (1) Having a daily meditation practice, (2) belonging to a MasterMind group, and (3) building a team around him.
(1) Has been a part of my life for quite some time;
(2) and (3) involve ASKING for help and support from others – !!!
Try as I (and my perfectionist pattern) might, it’s impossible for me to realize my dreams and goals without help… So I’m learning to ask for it. 🙂
I’m truly grateful for the growing amount of support that I’m allowing into my life and, as a result, for the sweetness of MUCH better and richer experiences than I could’ve realized on my own: the thoughts and ideas that are shared by the members of my MasterMind group; the skills and talents of all who are helping me to complete my new CD; the patience and understanding of my beloved wife Sheila… I am blessed beyond measure. Life is GOOD!
And again, I see all of this as being another manifestation of my prayer / intention for this year: FAITH.
YES, YAY and AMEN!
How about YOU?
Who’s on YOUR team?
How are they serving you and moving you forward with your word/intention(s) for 2013?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff!)
I give THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Tom Arntzen and Perry Dickison , for the great pleasure of making music with each of them at Sunday services at Unity of Vancouver, as well as everyone who chants with me at the monthly “Mantra Meditation” evenings held there;
– Glenn Chatten and his group of volunteers, for all of the love that they poured into creating this year’s Vancouver “Joy Fest”;
– Rev. Marilyn Knipp , for the great pleasure of serving her at her most recent “guest appearance” at CSL White Rock;
– Rev. Marla Mason, for the great pleasure of serving her and her loving community at CSL Bellevue (and Mollie & David Player, for my perfect accommodations!);
– Russell Marsland, for the great pleasure of making music with him at this year’s Harmony Arts Festival (on a GORGEOUS summer afternoon!);
– Jan Garrett & JD Martin, for the honour of hosting a House Concert for them and having their beautiful energy fill our home…
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Unity of Vancouver – Mantra Meditation – August 23 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL White Rock – Church Service – August 25 (White Rock, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – September 15 (Bellevue, WA)
– Completion of my new CD “Yes”. (It will be available in late September. Stay tuned!)[/note]
Happy August, dear soul. May your TEAM serve you and move you forward with your word/intention(s) for 2013, and may you go with LOVE!
With love and gratitude,