Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
Is YOUR 2014 starting off with a bang too?
In some very big ways, I’ve been brought face-to-face with the consequences of making decisions that are ego-based –
where I have chosen fear rather than love – and it’s been painful.
As my dear friend Rev. Terry Shea once said to me, “Time to make another choice.”
And so, with gentleness and humility, I choose to re-member that Love Is All There Is, Ever Was And Will Be…
And I am most grateful – to everyone and everything – for the “wake up call”.
My word and theme for 2014 is LOVE.
May all that I think, all that I say, and all that I do be an act of Love.
And so it IS.
How about YOU?
What would you like to claim as YOUR word and theme for 2014?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page,https://www.nathenaswell.com/page10/page10.html – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
(SPECIAL THANKS to Thomas Moore and Rita Britnell of The Harmony Healing Centre for “The Rose Exercise”, the guided meditation that inspired this month’s message. You can get your own copy of “The Rose Exercise” here: http://harmony-healing.blogspot.ca/2013/06/available-rose-exercise-dvd-and-booklet.html)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Revs. Mary & Austin Hennessey, for the great pleasure of serving them and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver (FOUR times in December – a new record for me!), and to Tom Arntzen, Perry Dickison, Patsy Goto, Beverley Elliott, Linda Kidder, David Sinclair, and David Say for the joy of creating Sacred Sound with them at the Unity Candlelighting Services;
– Jana Stanfield, for mentoring me and the rest of her “Vocal Visionaries” group (Lynn Rose, Deb Gauldin, Vicki Hanna Lein, Freebo and Harold Payne) into the speaking world and for championing us at the Global Speakers Summit in Vancouver (an exciting new chapter begins – !!!);
– Jerry DesVoignes, Gary Sill, Elio Rota, Sandra Dawn and Shawn Soucy, for the joy of creating Sacred Sound with them at our annual “Christmas Voices” concert (the BEST yet!);
– Revs. Eric Odel and Colette Mercier, for the great pleasure of serving them and their loving community at Amazing Grace Spiritual Center in Seattle, WA;
– David Sinclair, Beverley Elliott, and Jane Mortifee, for the joy of making music with them at the annual Oppenheimer Christmas Dinner (what a HOOT!);
– Rev. Terry Shea, for the joy of serving him and his loving community at CSL White Rock at their Christmas Service by creating Sacred Sound alongside fellow musicians Diane Lines, Dawn Pemberton, Leora Cashe, Tom Pickett and Rob Ferguson.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Unity Church for Creative Living – Church Service – January 12 (St. Johns, FL)
– House Concert – January 12 (Jacksonville, FL)
– Chanting Evening – January 13 (Jacksonville, FL)
– Orlando Airport Marriott – Posi Music Festival – January 17-20 (Orlando, FL)
– Unity Center of Vero Beach – January 19 (Vero Beach, FL)
– CSL White Rock – Church Service – January 26 (White Rock, BC)
– Unity of Vancouver – Anam Cara (“Soul Friends”) Contemplative Spiritual Evening – January 31 (Vancouver, BC)
– Yoga on 7th – Universal Kirtan (Chanting) with Amir – February 1 (Vancouver, BC)
– Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – 2014 CSL Spiritual Living Convention – February 16-21 (Orlando, FL)
(Full details are on the Performances page )[/note]
NEW WEB SITE CONTENT
– Updated Bio, and an enthusiastic endorsement of my new CD “YES” from my dear friend and mentor Jana Stanfield, on the “Bio/Press” page
– Updated Bio on the “Services” page
– Upcoming performances on the “Calendar” page
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page
– Photos of Humpty Dumpty (inspired by my song “Jump Right In”), Amazing Grace Spiritual Center, “Christmas Voices” and the Global Speakers’ Summit on the “Photos” page
– Comments on the “Feedback” page
AND… you can PURCHASE my new CD “YES”, my debut CD “Little By Little”, and my 2-DVD set “In Concert: Little By Little”, FROM TUNECORE (which includes iTUNES) OR WITH PAYPAL on the Music Store page. (To listen to any of my songs, drag your mouse/cursor over the area to the right of either CD cover.)
Happy January, dear Soul. May you fully claim your word and theme for 2014, and may you go with LOVE.
With love and gratitude,