Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
As I shared in last month’s newsletter, my word for 2015 is ALLOWING.
This year, I commit to ALLOWING my good to flow into my life… to appreciating all that is and to being eager for all that is coming… and to leaving my limited thinking behind… so that I can step fully into loving service with my words and music and live my ACTUAL SIZE.
As a result of my commitment to allowing, two very interesting things have happened to me in the last month:
In a workshop that I attended in Las Vegas, Mike Rayburn (http://www.mikerayburn.com) talked about setting goals for the new year. One of the most powerful parts of HIS process is to write out his goals EVERY DAY. Intrigued, I’ve been eagerly doing that since Mike’s workshop with my own goals… and it’s amazing how it’s already clarifying and crystallizing things for me. wooHOO!
I’m re-membering how important silence is… How sweet it is to tune into the inner stillness and listen to the space “between the notes” – even if only for a few minutes – and again, gain clarity…
And so it IS.
With gratitude, I say YES to the CLARITY that comes from ALLOWING!
In honour of clarity, I offer you a new video of my song “Be Still” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjXw2pzg2Y)
(You can find the words to “Be Still” here: http://www.nathenaswell.com/lyrics/)
May it help you to find clarity with YOUR word for 2015.
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other.
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my newsletters; reading your comments is always a highlight of my month. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read the comments and explore the links on my “Feedback” page, http://www.nathenaswell.com/feedback/ – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month:
– The emPower Music and Arts community, for nominating me for a Posi Award for my song “The Making Of A Soul” (there’s an image of the full list of nominees here: http://www.nathenaswell.com/galleries/2015-january/);
– Revs. Austin and Mary Hennessey and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver in Vancouver, BC, for the great pleasure of being a part of the music team for the annual Candlelighting Service (ALWAYS a highlight of my Christmas season!);
– Beverley Elliott and the zany crew that she gathers together to entertain at the annual Oppenheimer Park Christmas Dinner;
– Rev. Terry Shea and his loving community at CSL White Rock in White Rock, BC;
– The Ministerial Team, the Music Team and the loving community at Las Vegas CSL, for the great pleasure of serving them at their Sunday morning service and in an afternoon concert with Jana Stanfield;
– Mike and Tara Rayburn, for their wisdom and support;
– The Kompst family – Steve, Richel, Oliver and Abigayle – for opening their home and their hearts to Jana and I.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Speaking Workshop with Judy Carter – January 24-25 (Richmond, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – February 1 (Bellevue, WA)
– National Speakers Association Winter Conference – February 6-8 (Las Vegas, NV)
– Unity of Las Vegas – Church Service – February 15 (Las Vegas, NV)
– CSL of Southern Nevada – Church Service – February 22 (Las Vegas, NV)
– Posi Music Festival & Sound Connections – February 26-March 6 (Tampa, FL)
– Unity of Sebring – Church Service (Music AND Message) and Concert – March 1 (Sebring, FL)
– Centre for Spiritual Living White Rock – Church Service – March 8 (White Rock, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – March 22 (Bellevue, WA)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service (Palm Sunday) – March 29 (Vancouver, BC)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, http://www.nathenaswell.com/events/)
WHAT’S NEW ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– Testimonials and feedback (under “Testimonials”)
– Events and details on the “Calendar” page
– New venues on the “Recent Performances” page
– “Be Still” video (under “Media”)
– Las Vegas and Tampa photos for January 2015 (under “Media”)
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page.
Please have a look and tell me what you think!
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you gain CLARITY on whatever your heart most needs this month and this year, and may you go with LOVE.