Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
My word for 2015 is ALLOWING.
This year, I commit to ALLOWING my good to flow into my life… to appreciating all that is and to being eager for all that is coming… and to leaving my limited thinking behind… so that I can step fully into loving service with my words and music and live my ACTUAL SIZE.
Have you ever had a “Eureka” moment, when a BIG piece of the “puzzle” suddenly falls into place and (literally) changes how you life your life?
I’ve been challenged by the pattern of perfectionism for a LONG time; AND, a few days ago, as I was in the process of clearing up a misunderstanding with a close friend, I got to really notice just how limiting it is to believe that I’m supposed to know everything about something and do it perfectly – even if I’ve never done it before.
So I’ve now made a little game out of this new awareness: when I hear the old belief in my mind, I calmly and immediately respond with “No, I DON’T know” – and I get to notice how that frees me up to enjoy learning something new.
And so it IS.
With gratitude, I say YES to the freedom that comes from NOT knowing!
In honour of not knowing, I offer you a recording of my song “A WholeHearted Life” (https://soundcloud.com/nathen-aswell/a-wholehearted-life).
(You can find the words to “A WholeHearted Life” here: http://www.nathenaswell.com/lyrics/)
May it help you with YOUR word for 2015.
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other.
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my newsletters; reading your comments is always a highlight of my month. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read the comments and explore the links on my “Feedback” page, http://www.nathenaswell.com/feedback/ – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month:
– My friends and colleagues in the Professional Speaking communities in Canada (CAPS) and the U.S. (NSA) for their wisdom, support and encouragement;
– Rev. Marla Mason, Musical Director Becca Palm, and their loving community at CSL Bellevue in Bellevue, WA;
– Jack Canfield and his team, for the pleasure of serving them (alongside Jana Stanfield) at Jack’s “Breakthrough To Success” training in Las Vegas, NV;
– Rev. Shad Groverland, Musical Director Johnn Jones, and their loving community at Unity of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (BIG thanks also to Jana Stanfield, Johnn Jones, Michelle Rohr, and Linda Addington for their magical contributions to my afternoon concert at U of LV);
– The Kompst family – Steve, Richel, Oliver and Abigayle – for richly gifting Jana and I with a home base in Las Vegas.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– CSL of Southern Nevada – Church Service – February 22 (Las Vegas, NV)
– Posi Music Festival & Sound Connections – February 26-March 6 (Tampa, FL)
– Unity of Sebring – Church Service (Music AND Message) and HeartSing (Chanting) Concert – March 1 (Sebring, FL)
– Centre for Spiritual Living White Rock – Church Service – March 8 (White Rock, BC)
– Brentwood Presbyterian Church – Kindness Concert – March 14 (Burnaby, BC)
– CSL Yaletown – Church Service – March 15 (Vancouver, BC)
– Private Concert – March 21 (Calgary, AB)
– Unity of Calgary – Church Service (Music AND Message) and afternoon concert with Jana Stanfield – March 22 (Calgary, AB)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service (Palm Sunday) – March 29 (Vancouver, BC)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, http://www.nathenaswell.com/events/)
WHAT’S NEW ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– Testimonials and feedback (under “Testimonials”)
– Events and details on the “Calendar” page
– New venues on the “Recent Performances” page
– Las Vegas photos for February 2015 (under “Media”)
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page
(And a song from my CD “YES” [“A WholeHearted Life”] at https://soundcloud.com/nathen-aswell/a-wholehearted-life)
Please have a look and tell me what you think!
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you gain freedom from NOT knowing this month and this year, and may you go with LOVE.