Hi, dear Friend –
Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
For the first time in my life, I’m really beginning to understand – in every fiber of my being – how forgiveness is THE key to living in the present and allowing good to flow into your experience… And I can’t tell you how happy and grateful I am for the peace that this understanding is bringing me.
My priorities are shifting – I’m BEing more, and DOing less – and I’m enjoying heart-to-heart conversations, with more people, more often.
wooHOO! YES, YAY and AMEN!
This understanding – this new awareness – got me thinking about my Keynote Concert presentation, “Small Steps, Big Life”,
in which I propose that, in order to live a Big Life, we need to take 4 Small (but important) Steps.
The first Small Step is that we START from where we ARE, WHEREVER that might be… and not wait for conditions to be perfect.
(In Zen Buddhism, this is called “Beginner’s Mind”: an attitude of openness, eagerness, and a lack of preconceptions.)
SO… with compassion… I forgive myself for letting perfectionism get in the way of living my Big Life,
and I say YES to ALLOWING myself to START from where I AM.
In honour of starting from where we are, I offer you a video of my song “Jump Right In”; may it serve you well.
(You can find the words to “Jump Right In” here: https://www.nathenaswell.com/lyrics/)
How about YOU, dear Friend?
What’s most resonating in YOU these days?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other.
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my newsletters; reading your comments is always a highlight of my month.)
I give GREAT THANKS for:
– my friends and family in eastern Canada, whom I love and appreciate more than ever;
– all of the loving souls at CSL Toronto, Unity Spiritual Centre Ottawa, and New Dawn CSL (Denver);
– Merril Boruchin Spielman, for hosting a magical House Concert for Jana Stanfield and I at her home in Manitou Springs, CO;
– Scott Friedman, for hosting an impromptu concert for Jana and I at his home in Golden, CO.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
– PERFORMANCES in Seattle, Bellevue and Vancouver. (Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, https://www.nathenaswell.com/events/)
– Ready to take a Small Step that will change your life?
My partner JANA STANFIELD AND I will be CO-LEADING A TRIP TO BALI NOV. 29TH TO DEC. 10TH. Come join us!
For more info, please visit http://www.janastanfield.com/be-brave-u-bali-volun-tour/
– I’m happy and grateful to report that I’m now clear on MY MESSAGE; it’s called “SMALL STEPS, BIG LIFE”.
In a few words, it’s this: ALL of life is a series of Small Steps that lead us to living Big Lives, and EVERYTHING counts – so let’s celebrate that!
I’m now offering a FREE 20-MIN VERSION of my KEYNOTE CONCERT (music and this message) to Rotary Clubs and other service organizations;
if I can be of service to YOUR organization, I’d love to talk to you! My phone numbers are 604-618-4429 (Canada) and 503-881-1750 (U.S.),
and my e-mail address is email@example.com
– In line with the new-found focus and clarity on my message, MY SHOW “In The Center of the Circle” IS ALSO NOW CALLED “SMALL STEPS, BIG LIFE”. My goal is to have the shows available as podcasts on iTunes; in the meantime, I’ll be posting them here: https://www.nathenaswell.com/audio/
Much love to you, dear Friend. May you ALLOW yourself to START from where you ARE this month, and may you go with LOVE.