Hi Everyone –
Warm greetings and blessings to you all!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
“Congratulations. Today is your day.
You’re off to great places. You’re off and away.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose”.
– Dr. Seuss, “Oh, the Places You’ll Go”
“I claim this day as mine to set my heart and mind as the compass to lead me in the direction of new, fulfilling and nurturing experiences. As I courageously and decisively release any old patterns of thought and habit that may have kept me in worn-out situations, I openly embrace new, expansive beliefs and visions that uplift me to the greater good of lavish prosperity, boundless creativity, optimal health, and radiant happiness. Today is the day, now is the time, and I am the person to experience increased awareness of my spiritual magnificence. I am off to great places as I create new and joyous ways of living.”
– Rev. Nancy Fagen, in the September issue of “Creative Thought”
It was my great good fortune to musically accompany my dear friend Jana Stanfield at Jack Canfield’s 7-Day “Breakthrough To Success” training from August 12-18 in Scottsdale, AZ… And it was a life-changing experience.
Last January, I made a commitment to say YES and to open the floodgates WIDE this year… AND, I continue to have old patterns of holding myself small and of setting low expectations. After a few days of witnessing Jack and his masterful, relaxed and thorough teaching, and having powerful experiences of my own, I started to ask myself – for the first time in YEARS – “what if”? What if I COULD have the BIG LIFE that I used to dream about, and be my ACTUAL SIZE? And now, after my week with Jack, I intend to greatly DEEPEN my exploration of YES.
SO – my new “buzz phrase” (straight out of Jack’s book “The Success Principles”) is “say no to the good so that you can say yes to the GREAT”. I’m already applying some of Jack’s techniques on a daily basis, and I’m excited about what’s already beginning to bubble up from inside of me: increased self-confidence, more trust, more laughter, more EASE AND GRACE… YES, YAY and AMEN!
THANK YOU, Jack, for “walking your talk” and leading by your example. (VERY powerful thing for me, that was.)
THANK YOU, Jana, for championing me and inviting me to play in a whole new ballpark with you. I am forever grateful.
SO – how about YOU?
Have YOU ever had a positive life-changing experience?
And are YOU ready to say no to the good so that you can say yes to the great in YOUR life?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you (please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org); we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
Here are some other highlights from the last two months or so:
– MY NEW EP “I SAY YES” IS HERE!!! I’m SO happy to have some new music to share with you; purchase information is on the “Music Store” page of my web site, https://www.nathenaswell.com/page5/page5.html
– Performing with Jami Lula and Marcy Baruch in Burien, WA and in Vancouver BC. SO good to feel the power of the three of us making music together. THANKS, my lovelies, and to all who attended the concerts. XO
– Performing at the 2012 CSL Asilomar Conference – a week FILLED with loving service through music. BIG THANKS to Lisa Ferraro, the Musical Director, and to the entire music team – we opened a LOT of hearts! XO
– Performing with my dear buddy Russell Marsland at the Harmony Arts Festival. Nothing like playing on a stage that’s right on a beach and looks out onto the ocean – !!! THANKS, brother Russell, for our latest shared adventure! XO
– Hosting a House Concert for my friend and fellow artist Sora (from Calgary). Sora is a fantastic singer, pianist and songwriter, and her music and stories delighted all who attended. THANKS, dear Sora, for filling our home with your enchanting energy! 🙂
On the ROAD:
– Church performances in Tacoma and Seattle, WA
– Performances in Edmonton and Calgary, AB
(Details are below.)
BIG NEWS!!! BIGGEST ROAD TRIP EVER!!!
All in one trip (Sept. 13-23), I’ll be
1) returning to Eugene, OR for the 3rd annual “Northwest New Thought Rally” at CSL Eugene;
2) chanting, and leading a workshop on chanting, at the “Sound Connections” conference at Unity Village in MO;
3) performing at a Peace Concert and at a church service in El Dorado, CA.
(Details are below.)
On the HOME FRONT:
– Rev. Martha Mosley has asked me to accompany her on a new adventure – “Mantra Meditation” (chanting and guided meditation) – at Unity of Vancouver – ! (Details are below.)
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my music; just e-mail me with your ideas at email@example.com)
9, 11:00 AM – Center for Spiritual Living Tacoma (206 North J Street, Tacoma WA) – Church Service (http://csltacoma.com/)
9, 5:00 PM – Amazing Grace Spiritual Center (on the corner of 8th and John, Seattle WA) – Church Service (http://amazinggracespiritualcenter.org/)
14-16 – Center for Spiritual Living Eugene (390 Vernal Street, Eugene OR) – Pacific Northwest New Thought Rally (http://eugene.csl.org/)
17-21 – Unity Village (Lee’s Summit, MO) – Sound Connections (http://content.unity.org/association/ministriesLeaders/musicMinistry/index.html)
22 – Spiritual Center For Positive Living (3294 Royal Dr, Cameron Park, CA) – Playing 4 Peace Concert (www.scpositiveliving.com/)
23, 10:30 AM – Spiritual Center For Positive Living (3294 Royal Dr, Cameron Park, CA) – Church Service (www.scpositiveliving.com/)
28, 7:30 PM – Unity of Vancouver (5840 Oak Street, Vancouver BC) – Mantra Meditation (chanting and guided meditation) (http://unityofvancouver.org)
14, 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM – Centre for Spiritual Living Edmonton (7621 – 101 Avenue, Edmonton) – Church Services (http://www.centreforspirit.com)
17, Calgary (location TBA) – Chant circle (http://www.chantingforeverybody.com)
21, 10:00 AM – Unity Church of Calgary (2035 26A Street SW, Calgary) – Church Service (Providing the music AND the talk) (http://www.unitychurchofcalgary.com)
28, 10:30 AM – Centre for Spiritual Living White Rock (Semiahmoo House, 15306 24th Avenue, South Surrey BC) – Church Service (www.csl-whiterock.com)
28, 7:00 PM – Tsawwassen United Church (693 53rd Street, Tsawwassen BC) – “Heart Sing: Voices Uniting In Sacred Song” – sing along concert, with Sandra Dawn (vocals, piano), myself (NS Stick, vocals) and Shawn Soucy (percussion, vocals) – By donation. (http://www.tsawwassenunited.org)
NEW WEB SITE CONTENT
As well as updating my “Calendar” and “Blog” pages (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page7/page7.html and https://www.nathenaswell.com/page8/page8.html), I’ve:
– updated my bio and added some new places to the “Recent Performances” list on my “Bio/Press” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page2/page2.html);
– added the words to a new song (“A Whole-Hearted Life”) and two new chants (“There Is A Power” and “I Choose To Be”) on my “Lyrics” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page4/page4.html), and put all of the songs and chants in alphabetical order;
– updated purchasing information for my NEW (!!!) EP “I Say Yes”, my debut CD “Little By Little” and my 2-DVD set “In Concert: Little By Little” on my “Music Store” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page5/page5.html);
– updated my bio on the “Services” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page6/page6.html);
– added new photos of my trips to AZ, CA and WA to my “Photos” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page9/page9.html);
– added new comments (THANKS, dear Carrie, Darril, Karen M, Bruce M, Monika, Brian D, Matt, Kristen, Gary, Craig, Lisa, Karen D, Stefan, Doug, Shelley, Tina, Trudi, Sora, Susan, Charonne, Russ, David A, Joy, Christine, Marcy, Sandra, Donald, Pat, KG, Allison, Candace, Jenny, Bruce T, Denine, Cheryl, Jeri, Michelle, Teri Jo, Pete, Kirsten, CK, David P, Scott, Rosanne, Katherine, Ellen, Ann P, Carol, Russell, Bob, Brian, Ron, Ann F – I greatly appreciate EVERY word!) to my “Feedback” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page10/page10.html);
– added links for Jana Stanfield, Jack Canfield and Pamela Bruner (a colleague of Jack’s, and a powerful coach) to my “Links” page (https://www.nathenaswell.com/page11/page11.html).
You can now find me on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIn. (All of my online addresses are below.)
Happy September, everyone. Say no to the good so that you can say yes to the GREAT, and go with LOVE!
With love and gratitude,