Hi, dear Soul –
Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
It always brings a smile to my face to be re-minded of how interconnected we are – of how we are all truly ONE…
On New Year’s Day, a dear friend of mine sent me this anonymous quote:
“Today may there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself, and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.”
And a few days ago, another dear friend of mine sent me this post about 2014 – in Chinese Astrology, The Year of the Horse: http://westernschooloffengshui.com/2014/01/2014woodhorse/
The line in the post that most struck me was, “This is a year to follow your inner voice like never before, for it will have a universal cosmic ch’i within it.”
I’m certainly feeling great waves of change in my life… Are you as well? Wherever any and all of us find ourselves, may there be PEACE within each of us, and may we follow our inner voice like never before… with trust and LOVE.
How about YOU, dear soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, http://www.nathenaswell.com/page10/page10.html – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Rev. Mona Krane, for the great pleasure of serving her and her loving community at Unity Church for Creative Living in Jacksonville, FL;
– Lisa and David Petrich, for the GREAT joy of making music in (and staying at) their home in Jacksonville, FL;
– Sue Riley & Richard Mekdeci, for creating the Posi Music Festival, THE event which most deeply feeds me and MANY other Positive Music artists and fans every year;
– Revs. Dan Holloway & Kathy McManus, for the GREAT pleasure of serving them and their loving community at Unity of Vero Beach, FL;
– Rev. Terry Shea, for the JOY of serving him and his loving community at CSL White Rock alongside my pal, guitar virtuoso Russell Marsland;
– Revs. Austin and Mary Hennessey, for the GREAT pleasure of serving them and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver (the new “Anam Cara” service is a wonderful re-birth and expansion of the monthly chanting evening, and being supported by a band on Sunday morning is a REAL treat!);
– Amir O’Loughlin, for the joy of making music and sharing laughter at his monthly Universal Kirtan evening.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at email@example.com)
– CSL White Rock – Church Service – February 9 (White Rock, BC)
– House Concert – February 15 (Orlando, FL)
– Unity of Sebring – Church Service (music and message) – February 16 (Sebring, FL)
– Unity of Sebring – HeartSing (chanting) – February 16 (Sebring, FL)
– Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – 2014 CSL Spiritual Living Convention – February 16-21 (Orlando, FL)
– Unity of Vancouver – Anam Cara (“Soul Friends”) Contemplative Spiritual Evening – February 28 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – March 2 (Bellevue, WA)
– Unity of Vancouver – CD Release Concert for Tom Arntzen’s “Everyday Love” (I’ll be singing) – March 7 (Vancouver, BC)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – March 9 (Vancouver, BC)
– Genesis Theatre – Concert – March 21 (Ladner, BC)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, http://www.nathenaswell.com/page7/page7.html)
NEW WEB SITE CONTENT ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– Updated Bio on the “Bio/Press” page and (as a downloadable pdf) on the “Services” page
– Upcoming performances on the “Calendar” page
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page
– Photos of my trip to Florida on the “Photos” page
– Comments on the “Feedback” page
– A link to http://newthoughtresources.blogspot.ca/ , a New Thought blog administered by Erin McGaughan “providing online prayer resources, inspiring blogs, community outreach… and all of it in service to a Global Vision of a world that works for everyone.” GREAT work, Erin!
AND… you can PURCHASE my new CD “YES”, my debut CD “Little By Little”, and my 2-DVD set “In Concert: Little By Little”, FROM TUNECORE (which includes iTUNES) OR WITH PAYPAL on the “Music Store” page. (To listen to any of my songs, drag your mouse/cursor over the area to the right of either CD cover.)
Happy February, dear Soul. may there be PEACE within you, and may you follow your inner voice like never before with trust and LOVE.
With love and gratitude,