Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
I continue to feel great waves of change in my life…
So much so that I practically feel dizzy some days.
How grateful I am for the Angels that walk with me on my path.
One of them recently shared a concept that was new to me, and it’s helping me a great deal: “Both/And” thinking (versus “Either/Or” thinking).
Here’s an article on the concept that I hope will serve you well: http://www.thehighcalling.org/work/moving-eitheror-bothand#.UypH2K1dUp4)
Inspired by this article, I say:
– YES to humility and curiosity to shift me to center.
– YES to opening my mind and spirit to the possibilities of greater, more creative alternatives.
– YES to praying more, to taking deep breaths, and to thinking higher thoughts.
And so it IS.
Wherever any and all of us find ourselves, may we embrace Both/And thinking with trust and LOVE.
How about YOU, dear soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, http://www.nathenaswell.com/page10/page10.html – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Rev. Terry Shea and his loving community at CSL White Rock;
– Michael Giddings, for opening up his home (and his heart!) for a House Concert in Orlando, FL;
– Rev. Andrew Conyer, Music Director Adam Ray, and their loving community at Unity of Sebring (what a joy it was to perform both “Music and Message” AND “HeartSing” [chanting] for them!);
– Penelope Williams and the rest of the “all-star” music team at the 2014 CSL Convention in Orlando, FL;
– Jana Stanfield, and the rest of my dear friends in her “Vocal Visionairies” group, for our time together at the “Lady & The Champs” Speakers’ Convention in Las Vegas;
– Revs. Austin and Mary Hennessey and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver;
– Rev. Marla Mason, Music Director Becca Palm, and their loving community at CSL Bellevue;
– Tom Arntzen and the rest of the amazing music team that performed with him at his CD release party at Unity of Vancouver.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Genesis Theatre – Concert – March 21 (Ladner, BC)
– CSL White Rock – Church Service – March 23 (White Rock, BC)
– St. Benedict Lodge – Men’s Retreat – March 28-30 (McKenzie Bridge, OR)
– CSL Eugene – Church Service – March 30 (Eugene, OR)
– CSL Eugene – Afternoon Concert – March 30 (Eugene, OR)
– Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta – Church Services – April 6 (Atlanta, GA)
– The Lodge at Simpsonwood – ANTN (Affiliated New Thought Network) Conference – April 7-11 (Norcross, GA)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – April 13 (Vancouver, BC)
– House Concert (with Dale Ladouceur) – April 19 (Edmonton, AB)
– Centre for Spiritual Living Edmonton – Church Services – April 20 (Edmonton, AB)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, http://www.nathenaswell.com/page7/page7.html)
NEW WEB SITE CONTENT ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– New review of my CD “YES” on the “Bio/Press” page
– New video of my song “I Say Yes” on the “Audio/Video” page
– Upcoming performances on the “Calendar” page
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page
– Photos of trip #2 to Florida, and of my trip to Las Vegas, on the “Photos” page
– Comments on the “Feedback” page
AND… you can PURCHASE my CD “YES”, my debut CD “Little By Little”, and my 2-DVD set “In Concert: Little By Little”, FROM TUNECORE (which includes iTUNES) OR WITH PAYPAL on the “Music Store” page. (To listen to any of my songs, drag your mouse/cursor over the area to the right of either CD cover.)
***COMING SOON: A completely re-designed web site!!!***
Happy March, dear Soul. May you embrace Both/And thinking with trust and LOVE.
With love and gratitude,