Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
The great waves of change in my life continue,
AND I’m finding my feet on my surfboard…!
It’s ALL about TRUST.
While I walk my path alone,
I also know that I am being guided in every step I take by Angels of every kind,
and I am filled with GRATITUDE for their love, support and encouragement.
In honour of trust and gratitude, my free mp3 for you this month is “I Walk”, a chant from my upcoming CD “Still” (to be released later this year). May the chant give you joy, and may it bring you peace.
(To listen to “I Walk”, as well as other chants for my upcoming CD, please click on the following link: http://www.nathenaswell.com/page12/page12.html The links are under my photo.
You can find the words to “I Walk” here: http://www.nathenaswell.com/page4/page4.html
(All of my songs are listed in alphabetical order.)
Wherever any and all of us find ourselves, may we be filled with trust and gratitude.
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, http://www.nathenaswell.com/page10/page10.html – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Every soul who came out to hear me perform at the Genesis Theatre in Ladner, BC along with my dear pals Andreas Schuld (guitars) and Shawn Soucy (drums, percussion and vocals), and to Steve Campbell (General Manager of the Genesis Theatre) for his commitment to local musicians;
– Rev. Terry Shea and his loving community at CSL White Rock;
– Jana Stanfield, for the honour of sharing the stage with her at her Keynote Concert for Music Therapists in Portland, OR;
– Every man who attended the Men’s Retreat in McKenzie Bridge, OR; Bobby Lee and Drew Johnson, for their wisdom and support throughout; and to Rev. Linda Finley, for knowing that I was the right man for the job (!);
– Rev. Linda Finley, Music Director Matt Treder and their loving community at CSL Eugene;
– Rev. David Ault, Music Director Penelope Williams and their loving community at Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta;
– Soul Co-op (Rev. Pattie Weber, Marcy Baruch, Rita Harrington, and myself), for the joy of our shared music making at this year’s ANTN (Affiliated New Thought Network) conference in Atlanta;
– Revs. Austin and Mary Hennessey and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver;
– Dale Ladouceur, for the joy of our shared music making, and to Brian Zahorodniuk and his wife Carol for the pleasure of allowing us to make that music in their living room;
– Rev. Patrick Cameron, Music Director Browne Anderson, and their loving community at CSL Edmonton.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at email@example.com)
– “Volun-tour” trip with Jana Stanfield – April 22-May 19 (Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar)
– CD release for Andrea Menard – May 23 (Vancouver, BC)
– Stick Seminar – May 24 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL White Rock – Church Service – May 25 (White Rock, BC)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – June 1 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – June 8 (Bellevue, WA)
– Unity of Vancouver – Anam Cara (“Soul Friends”) Contemplative Spiritual Evening – January 31 (Vancouver, BC)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, http://www.nathenaswell.com/page7/page7.html)
NEW WEB SITE CONTENT ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– New review of my CD “YES” on the “Bio/Press” page
– New video of my song “I Say Yes” on the “Audio/Video” page
– Upcoming performances on the “Calendar” page
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page
AND… you can PURCHASE my CD “YES”, my debut CD “Little By Little”, and my 2-DVD set “In Concert: Little By Little”, FROM TUNECORE (which includes iTUNES) OR WITH PAYPAL on the “Music Store” page. (To listen to any of my songs, drag your mouse/cursor over the area to the right of either CD cover.)
***COMING SOON: A completely re-designed web site!!!***
Happy April, dear Soul. May you be filled with trust and gratitude, and may you go with LOVE.
With love and gratitude,