Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
For most of the last month, I was travelling through Southeast Asia –
Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia –
and I’m happy to report that I danced through most of it.
I’ve been back in Vancouver for about 10 days,
being gentle with myself as I get back on Pacific Time (!) and digest all that’s happened…
What’s most resonating in me is the other side of TRUST: FAITH…
And that the answer to HOW is YES.
(YES was my word for 2012, and FAITH was my word for 2013…
I love and appreciate that old lessons are sinking into my bones more and more deeply!)
In honour of FAITH and saying YES, I’d like to share a video with you of “I Say Yes”, a song from my CD “YES”. May its playfulness give you joy, and may it bring you peace. Here’s a link to the video:
You can find the words to “I Say Yes” here: https://www.nathenaswell.com/page4/page4.html
(All of my songs are listed in alphabetical order.)
Wherever any and all of us find ourselves, may we be filled with FAITH and say YES!
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, https://www.nathenaswell.com/page10/page10.html – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Jana Stanfield, for the honour of sharing the stage with her at her performances in Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia, and for ALL of the music making and fun that happened on her latest trip through Cambodia and Thailand with fellow “Trip Tribers” Merril Boruchin Spielman, Nancy Neal, Chelley Seibert and Theresa Brockman – !!!;
– Andrea Menard, for the great joy of supporting her and her writing partner Robert Walsh in the Vancouver release of her brilliant CD “Lift” (buy your copy here NOW – trust me!: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/andrea-menard/id157962404);
– Jim Meyer, for organizing another successful Stick Seminar here in Vancouver, and to all who participated in it. (I look forward to being a part of the 40th anniversary of the Chapman Stick in Los Angeles in August – !)
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next few weeks. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – June 1 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – June 8 (Bellevue, WA)
– CSL Eugene – Guest appearance with Jana Stanfield’s Concert – June 14 (Eugene, OR)
– CSL Eugene – Guest appearance with Jana Stanfield at Church Service – June 15 (Eugene, OR)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, https://www.nathenaswell.com/page7/page7.html)
NEW WEB SITE CONTENT ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– New review of my CD “YES” on the “Bio/Press” page
– New video of my song “I Say Yes” on the “Audio/Video” page
– Upcoming performances on the “Calendar” page
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page
AND… you can PURCHASE my CD “YES”, my debut CD “Little By Little”, and my 2-DVD set “In Concert: Little By Little”, FROM TUNECORE (which includes iTUNES) OR WITH PAYPAL on the “Music Store” page. (To listen to any of my songs, drag your mouse/cursor over the area to the right of either CD cover.)
***COMING IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS: A completely re-designed web site!!!***
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you be filled with FAITH and say YES, and may you go with LOVE.