Hi, dear Soul –
Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
My travelling continues. Since I returned from Southeast Asia in late May, I’ve been in Washington and Oregon, and I’m now in California.
Last week, while I was at a friend’s place in Salem, OR, I spent an hour one morning picking strawberries in her garden. What a sweet opportunity it was to be fully present, and to savour the discovery of each ripe berry, the feel of the leaves and the dirt on my hands, and the stillness of her neighbourhood – and my mind – as I did so.
In the midst of all of the change that continues to unfold in my life, I choose to celebrate the only moment that there truly is – HERE AND NOW, the present moment – with great gratitude.
In honour of celebrating the present moment, I’d like to share a video with you of “Here And Now”, a song from my CD “Little By Little”. May it allow you to touch YOUR gratitude for all that is and bring you peace. Here’s a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-7gGaOgdNM (You can find the words to “Here And Now” here: http://www.nathenaswell.com/lyrics/)
Wherever any and all of us find ourselves, may we be filled with gratitude for all that’s HERE AND NOW.
How about YOU, dear Soul? What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me email@example.com; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, http://www.nathenaswell.com/feedback/ – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– Revs. Austin & Mary Hennessey, their music team, and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver;
– Rev. Marla Mason, Music Director Becca Palm, and their loving community at CSL Bellevue;
– Jana Stanfield, for the great pleasure of making music with her at CSL Eugene;
– Rev. Linda Finley, Music Director Matt Treder, and their loving community at CSL Eugene;
– Bobby Lee, and his new spiritual community in Grove Cottage, OR;
– The original “Hitmen” (a “cover band” in which I was a member for 10 years) – Tom Artnzen (keyboards, vocals), Lee Worden (guitar, vocals), Shawn Soucy (drums, vocals), and me (NS Stick, vocals) – for the great pleasure of making music together again at the annual Beneteau RendezVous “Love Fest” on Thetis Island, BC.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next few weeks. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Manchester Grand Hyatt – National Speakers Association Conference – June 29-July 2 (San Diego, CA)
– Crossroads Spiritual Center – “HeartSing” (Chanting) evening – July 11 (Carlsbad, CA)
– Universal Spirit Center – Church Services – July 13 (San Diego, CA)
– Crossroads Spiritual Center – Afternoon Concert – July 13 (Carlsbad, CA
– Free Hands Friday – live interview – July 18 (online)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, http://www.nathenaswell.com/events/)
NEW LOOK FOR NATHENASWELL.COM AND FOR THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER!
After months of preparation, the new look of both my web site and this newsletter are ready to share with you. BIG thanks to Isabel Boschi at Nook Design Studio (http://www.nookdesignstudio.com/) for her countless hours of help with the process. Please drop me a line here http://www.nathenaswell.com/submit-your-testimonial/ and let me know what you think.
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you be filled with gratitude for the HERE AND NOW, and may you go with LOVE.
P.S. Please click on this link to send me feedback of any kind – http://www.nathenaswell.com/submit-your-testimonial/ – and it will go right onto the website. (This will save me from having to copy all of your comments onto the website myself.) Thanks! 🙂