Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
In last September’s Newsletter, I shared a definition of Mastery. Here it is again:
Being willing to try something new
Being willing to ask for help
Being willing to be uncomfortable
Being willing to be persistent
Over and over again, I’m noticing that my journey has been calling me to live these 4 steps. Have I been willing? Yes. With some steps more than others?
For months, I’ve been trying something new – building a new life for myself with a new love and a new career direction – and I’ve been asking for, and getting, plenty of help from Angels of all shapes and sizes. Being willing to be uncomfortable, however, is a whole other matter… Or is it?
For me, the challenge with being uncomfortable is that I often interpret it as a sign that I’m going the wrong way. AND… what if the life of my dreams is on the other side of being uncomfortable, and that what I’m really being called to do is to PERSIST – the 4th step of Mastery – until I get to the other side?
I want to get to the other side of uncomfortable, so I’m now choosing – I’m now willing – to be persistent. And I’m already noticing that what seems to be the most important part of that willingness – the “fuel” for that willingness – is to remember that I am ALWAYS connected to Source / God / Perfect Love. Forgetting that connection is what causes all of my feelings of being uncomfortable.
And so it IS.
With gratitude, I say YES to being persistent!
In honour of celebrating persistence, I offer you this article and the title track of my CD “Little By Little”.
(You can find the words to “Little By Little” here🙂
May they help you to be willing to be persistent and bring you peace.
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my Feedback Page, – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month or so:
– All of the professional speakers that I met and saw in action at the 2014 National Speakers Association convention in San Diego;
– Rev. Brian Graham, and the loving community at Crossroads Spiritual Center in Carlsbad, CA;
– Rev. Kevin Bucy, Musical Director DevaVani and her music team, and their loving community at Universal Spirit Center in San Diego.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next few weeks. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at email@example.com)
– Genghis Cohen – A night of inspirational music and message with Freebo, Harold Payne, Jana Stanfield, Lynn Rose, Vicki Hannah Lein and Deb Gauldin and me – August 5 (Los Angeles, CA)
– Beach Cities CSL – Church Service – August 10 (Carlsbad, CA)
– American Jewish University – Free Hands Academy (Chapman Stick seminar) – August 13-17 (Los Angeles, CA)
– Solana Beach – House Concert – TBA (Solana Beach, CA)
– The Unity Center – Church Services – August 24 (San Diego, CA)
– CSL White Rock – Church Service – August 31 (White Rock, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service – September 7 (Bellevue, WA)
(Full Calendar here)
***There are still some places available for JANA STANFIELD’S TRIP TO TURKEY (Nov. 6-18). I’m going; please join me!
NEW LOOK FOR NATHENASWELL.COM!
After months of preparation, I “launched” the new look of my web site in late June. BIG thanks to Isabel Boschi at Nook Design Studio for her countless hours of help with the process.
Please drop me a line here and let me know what you think.
(More changes to come!)
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you be willing to be PERSISTENT on your journey, and may you go with LOVE.
P.S. Please click on this link to send me feedback of any kind and it will go right onto the website. (This will save me from having to copy all of your comments onto the website myself.) Thanks! 🙂