Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
November: When most of us in North America turn back the clock one hour and return to Standard Time. A time of shorter days, cooler weather, and more time indoors.
Perfect time to, as Abraham Hicks would say, “press the RESET button”.
(The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “reset” as “to set again or anew”. I choose “anew”.)
It’s taken me weeks to get my inner clock back on Pacific Time after my latest trip (to Penang, Malaysia – more on that below), and I’ve greatly enjoyed and appreciated honouring and allowing the energy of November to help me reset. Aside from a few performances and a few social moments, my days have been filled with solitude, self care (running, listening to Abraham Hicks, reading, Stick practice), and getting my web site completely up to date (more on that below).
And so it IS.
With gratitude, I say YES to continuing to press my RESET button!
In honour of resetting, I offer you my song “Psalm 96”:
(You can find the words to “Psalm 96” here: https://www.nathenaswell.com/lyrics/)
May it help you to say YES to pressing YOUR reset button and bring you peace.
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other. 🙂
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, https://www.nathenaswell.com/feedback/ – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month:
– Justin Vincent, for featuring me in his latest book “Love Live Forgive” (http://www.loveliveforgive.org);
– Faith Rivera, Harold Payne, Jana Stanfield and Lynn Rose, for their very powerful performances at Contagious Optimism LIVE! in Thousand Oaks, CA;
– Rita Malayapillay, for all that she did to make World Mental Health Day in Penang such a success (and BIG thanks to Lynn Leahy for opening her home to Jana and I);
– Robert MacPhee, for featuring my song “Jump Right In” on Oct. 22 on “Daily Upbeats” (http://dailyupbeats.com/upbeats) (check it out and enjoy a positive song EVERY DAY – it’s FREE!);
– Rev. Terry Shea and his loving community at CSL White Rock in White Rock, BC;
– Amir O’Loughlin and his loving community, who gather faithfully every month to chant in Vancouver, BC;
– Revs. Austin and Mary Hennessey and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver in Vancouver, BC.
MUCH LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at email@example.com)
– emPower Music and Arts (http://www.empowerma.com) – Posi Music Month – download positive music EVERY DAY THIS MONTH for FREE! (My song “The Making of A Soul” will be available on Nov. 22nd)
Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – November 16 (Vancouver, BC)
– Starry Night – Fundraising Concert for the Shooting Stars Foundation – November 17 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL Bellevue – Church Service (Music AND Message!) – November 23 (Bellevue, WA)
– Centre for Spiritual Living White Rock – Church Service – November 30 (White Rock, BC)
– Unity of Vancouver – Coffee House – November 30 (Vancouver, BC)
– Inlet Theatre – Christmas Concert – December 3 (Port Moody, BC)
– Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel – CAPS Convention – December 5-8 (Mississauga, ON)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – December 14 (Vancouver, BC)
– Unity of Vancouver – Candlelighting Service – December 17 (Vancouver, BC)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, https://www.nathenaswell.com/events/)
WHAT’S NEW ON NATHENASWELL.COM
PLENTY! Videos, Updated Bio, Testimonials, Updated list of Recent Performances, Photos, and Newsletters with images. Please have a look and tell me what you think!
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you be willing to press your RESET button on your journey, and may you go with LOVE.