Hi, dear Soul –
Warm greetings and blessings to you!
May you be filled with lovingkindness.
May you be safe and protected from all inner and outer dangers.
May you be well in body and mind.
May you be at ease and happy.
In January of 2012, I started a new annual ritual: thinking of a word that would set my intention for the coming year.
In 2012, it was YES.
In 2013, it was FAITH.
In 2014, it was LOVE.
This year, I’m making two changes:
1) I want to make a COMMITMENT to my word (take action) rather than just set an INTENTION (make a plan);
2) I don’t wait to wait until January 1st to start living my commitment!
SO… My word for 2015 is ALLOWING.
In the coming year, I commit to ALLOWING my good to flow into my life… to appreciating all that is and to being eager for all that is coming… and to leaving my limited thinking behind… so that I can step fully into loving service with my words and music and live my ACTUAL SIZE.
I will do this by following the 4 steps of Mastery:
– TRY SOMETHING NEW (in my thoughts, words and actions)
– JUMP RIGHT IN (and not wait for conditions to be perfect)
– ASK FOR HELP (and remember that I am supported in every step of my journey)
– STICK WITH IT (and enjoy the Mojo of MOMENTUM – the increasing ease and flow that comes with persistence).
And so it IS.
With gratitude, I say YES to ALLOWING!
In honour of allowing, I offer you the new video of my song “Jump Right In” (https://www.nathenaswell.com/category/video/)
(You can find the words to “Jump Right In” here: https://www.nathenaswell.com/lyrics/)
May it help you to allow YOUR word for 2015.
How about YOU, dear Soul?
What’s most resonating in YOU this month?
WHEREVER you are on your journey, I’d love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org; we’re all in this together, and we have much to learn from each other.
(BIG THANKS to all of the kind souls who respond to my monthly thoughts and lovingly support me on my journey. If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to read their comments and explore their links on my “Feedback” page, https://www.nathenaswell.com/feedback/ – there’s some pretty wonderful stuff there.)
I give GREAT THANKS for all of these great souls, and for all of the moments that we shared together in the past month:
– the emPower Music and Arts community, for nominating me for a Posi Award for my song “The Making Of A Soul”! (for a full list of nominees, please visit http://www.empowerma.com);
– Revs. Austin and Mary Hennessey and their loving community at Unity of Vancouver in Vancouver, BC;
– the other 3 members of VocEmotion (Joani Bye, Linda Kidder, and Steve Maddock) for the great pleasure of singing with them at “Starry Night” in Vancouver;
– Rev. Marla Mason, Musical Director Becca Palm, and their loving community at CSL Bellevue, WA, for the great pleasure of serving them with music AND message;
– Rev. Terry Shea and his loving community at CSL White Rock in White Rock, BC;
– the other members of Christmas Cares (Tom Arntzen, Georgina Arntzen, Joani Bye, and Shawn Soucy) for the great pleasure of performing with them at our annual concert in Port Moody BC;
– all who attended the annual CAPS (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers) in Toronto, ON, for inspiring me with their expertise and encouraging me on my journey into this new world.
MUCH LOVE to each of you! XO
Here’s what my ENTIRE CALENDAR looks like in the next month or so. I’d be honoured to see you at any of these events. (AND please remember that I welcome any and all opportunities to serve you with my words and music; just e-mail me with your ideas at email@example.com)
– Unity of Vancouver – Candlelighting Service – December 16 (Vancouver, BC)
– 26th Annual Oppenheimer Park Christmas Dinner – December 20 (Vancouver, BC)
– Centre for Spiritual Living White Rock – Church Service – December 28 (White Rock, BC)
– Unity of Vancouver – Church Service – January 4 (Vancouver, BC)
– CSL Greater Las Vegas – Church Service, followed by Concert with Jana Stanfield – January 11 (Las Vegas, NV)
– Centre for Spiritual Living White Rock – Church Service – January 18 (White Rock, BC)
(Full details are on the “Calendar” page of my web site, https://www.nathenaswell.com/events/)
WHAT’S NEW ON NATHENASWELL.COM
– Video testimonials on the “Home” page
– Testimonials and feedback (under “Testimonials”)
– Events and details on the “Calendar” page
– “Jump Right In” video (under “Media”)
– Photos for July, August, November and December 2014 (under “Media”)
– This newsletter on the “Blog” page.
Please have a look and tell me what you think!
Much love to you, dear Soul. May you ALLOW whatever your heart most needs this month and in the coming year, and may you go with LOVE.