Nathen’s Newsletter, July ’20
May the sun bring you new energy by day,
may the moon softly restore you by night,
may the rain wash away your worries,
may the breeze blow new strength into your being,
may you walk gently through the world and know its beauty
all the days of your life.
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC
(In video format!
Please click here.)
As mentioned in the video above:
– All of my Facebook Live Concerts can be seen here. (I augment my income with work in the film industry, and that work has now resumed. I’ll keep you posted on future online concerts on my Facebook page.
– Info about all of my performances (including my upcoming “Music and Message” events on Aug. 2nd and 23rd) can be found here.
– As soon as I have info about the availability of the recordings of 3 new songs in which I played a part – “Be The Love” (Gary White), “A New Way To Love” (Tom Arntzen) and “Blessing In Disguise” (Holly Arntzen and Kevin Wright), I’ll pass it along to you.
– My recent interviews with Denise Cunningham (April 15th), Bob Doyle and Tracey Samlow (June 15th), and Dune Nguyen (June 25th) can be found here.
I met Kim, the Love of my Life, in February. I knew from the moment I saw her that she was someone that I had to get to know. Our relationship began in mid March, and the current pandemic has blessed us with a great deal of time to explore our rich connection – so much so that I proposed to her on May 1st! I moved in with her in early June, and we’ll soon be finalizing our wedding plans. Stay tuned!
Here’s a recent pic of the two of us:
My morning walks, like my walks on the Camino, are walking meditations. I realized as I was walking yesterday morning that I was feeling afraid about all of the uncertainty going on in my professional life and in the world… AND, I was blessed to hear my inner voice then ask me, “What’s the difference between this walk – this moment in your life – and your time on the Camino”? I smiled when I realized that there ISN’T a difference – that I am just as able to live freely and simply here and now – to trust – as I did in Spain. (THANK YOU, Infinite Source / Universal Love, for the timely reminder!)
“… do not be anxious about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you…?… Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day”.
2) This video, from Abraham Hicks: “Rampage of just being… not resisting!”
3) “Listen”, a chant that I co-wrote with my dear friend Becca Palm. (It starts at 10:20 in this month’s video, above.)
Every week on my Facebook business page, I post messages of gratitude.
Please have a look, join the conversation, and SHARE the posts with your friends.
UPCOMING AND ONGOING EVENTS
For the most up-to-date information, please click on any date in my online calendar
To watch my recent interviews, please visit my audio page.
To watch my Facebook Live Concerts, please click here.
To watch my Keynote Concerts, please click here.
To watch my performance videos, please click here.
As a very dear and wise friend in Montreal once said to me, “All I can offer you is my experience”.
My sincere desire, in every one of my newsletters, is to encourage us all to live our Big Lives one Small Step at a time.
Much love to you, dear Friend. May you be FREE to live SIMPLY with Ease and Grace and Joy, and may you go with LOVE.