You ARE Enough!
Nathen’s Newsletter, August ’20
Warm greetings and blessings to you, dear Friend!
May the blessing of light be on you – light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you like a great peat fire,
so that stranger and friend may come and warm himself at it.
And may light shine out of the two eyes of you,
like a candle set in the window of a house,
bidding the wanderer come in out of the storm.
And may the blessing of the rain be on you,
may it beat upon your Spirit and wash it fair and clean,
and leave there a shining pool where the blue of Heaven shines,
and sometimes a star.
And may the blessing of the earth be on you,
soft under your feet as you pass along the roads,
soft under you as you lie out on it, tired at the end of day;
and may it rest easy over you when, at last, you lie out under it.
May it rest so lightly over you that your soul may be out from under it quickly; up and off and on its way to God.
And now may the Lord bless you, and bless you kindly. Amen
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC
(In video format!
Please click here.)
As mentioned in the video above:
1) In the last month, it’s been my great pleasure to serve Unity of Ottawa (Music and Message), Unity of White Rock, Unity of Vancouver, Unity of Bellevue (Music and Message), and CSL Simi Valley. I also greatly enjoyed being a guest on “Cosmic Prayer”, Laura Topper’s new show on New Thought Media Network.
2) All of my Facebook Live Concerts can be seen here, and all of my “Morning Musings”, a new weekly offering (Wednesdays, 9:00-9:15 AM Pacific) that I began on August 12th, can be seen here.
3) I’m looking forward to these upcoming events:
Sept. 2nd, 7 PM Pacific – “Wednesday Night Live!”, along with Heather O’Day, Music Director at Sonoran Desert CSL
Sept. 21-24 – I’m one of the musical performers at the Unity Northwest Region Conference
Sept. 26, 10 AM Pacific – In Concert, along with Laura Topper & Jason Salmon, on New Thought Media Network
AND… In spite of all of these wonderful opportunities to serve… I still have moments of thinking that I’m not enough! Do YOU ever feel that way?
To that end, I offer you:
1) This video from Abraham Hicks – “Advice for “Not Enough-ness”.
2) This video from Gary Craig, the founder of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), on the basics of the process.
3) “Small Steps”, a chant that I co-wrote with my dear friend Becca Palm, and “I Give Myself Permission”, a new chant of mine. (They start at 4:00 in this month’s video.)
And, as always…
You can listen to my songs and chants here.
You can find the words to my songs and chants here.
You can buy my CDs here.
Every week on my Facebook business page, I post messages of gratitude.
Please have a look, join the conversation, and SHARE the posts with your friends.
UPCOMING AND ONGOING EVENTS
For the most up-to-date information, please click on any date in my online calendar
To watch my (NEW!) interview, please click here.
To watch my Facebook Live Concerts, please click here.
To watch my (NEW!) Morning Musings, please click here.
To watch my Keynote Concerts, please click here.
To watch my Performance Videos, please click here.
As a very dear and wise friend in Montreal once said to me, “All I can offer you is my experience”.
My sincere desire, in every one of my newsletters, is to encourage us all to live our Big Lives one Small Step at a time.
Much love to you, dear Friend. May you be FREE to know that you ARE enough, and may you go with LOVE.